Sunday 12 July 2015

7 in 7: Revlon Striking

Hey guys! I've done it, I've broken my lip balm habit and actually started wearing lip colours again! Unfortunately my laptop messed up this morning and won't turn on properly so I'm having to write this on my tablet. Not the easiest but I'll do my best!

Today I'm wearing Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Striking £7.99, it's a beautiful orange toned red, pretty much a brick red. Not quite matte but definitely not too shiny, I think this is my favourite formula of the week, it feels quite moisturising on the lips, obviously it's not going to make dry lips better but I dont think it'll make them worse! I'll be checking out some other colours next time I'm near a stand for sure.

This is it two hours, a bagel, an apple and cup of tea later, it doesn't claim to be long lasting but I think it's the best of the week! Although it did start to feel a little dry as it wore off, that soon stopped when I reapplied. I definitely recommend these, they're so cheap too!


I hope you've enjoyed my week in lipsticks! Tomorrow I'll be back with a 'Mani Monday',  I'm really impressed with the nail varnish so be sure to check it out :) Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment