Monday 13 July 2015

Mani Monday - Blueberry

Hey guys, It's been a little while since I did a Mani Monday but I'm hoping to go back to doing them regularly until the weather gets colder and I can no longer sit outside! This weeks is BarryM Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Blueberry £3.99.

It's a beautiful colour! Mine's a little old now so it's gone a bit gloopy, but despite that, two coats gave a great finish even without a top coat. I stopped using Barry M for a while as I find their original formula goes on a bit streaky, I will try and remember that this doesn't!

  Nail polish chips so quickly on me! I'm lucky if I can get it to last more than a day but I can never get it to last through a hair wash. I painted my nails friday and this is still looking pretty good despite two hair washes! There's a bit of wear but it really isn't that noticeable! It's lasted much better than any of my more expensive polishes (Nail's Inc, I'm looking at you) so I think I'll go test some more BarryM formulas and colours, especially as they're so cheap!

Sorry I posted this later than usual,  I'm still having tech issues, hopefully they'll be sorted soon! Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment